WELCOME TO ONCAL
Facilitators of Renewable Energy Projects in the Caribbean & African Regions
CONNECTING INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS TO OPPORTUNITIES FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS IN THE CARIBBEAN AND AFRICA REGIONS
ONCAL act as a facilitator of the development of renewable energy projects in the Caribbean and African regions. Our goal is to make the project as seamless and stress free as possible. We endeavour to make each project a win- win for all parties involved.
Our expertise is ensuring a culturally sensitive approach is carried out as well as making sure the project is as Eco friendly as possible. It is not just about the financial impact but the socio-economic impact on the local communities is a key factor in project planning for us. We specialise in sourcing new opportunities and promote the benefits of renewable energy to the local community.
ONCAL also has a private members club formed by Landowners in the Caribbean & African Regions with land available for the development of Ecological projects.
As the Official Network of Caribbean & African Landowners (ONCAL), we have developed a portfolio of over 500 acres of land which is set to increase.
The type of projects our members are interested in include CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) Projects, Solar Farms, Wind Farms, Biomass Projects, Sustainable Housing, Chemical Recycling Plants and other Eco-Friendly initiatives.
ONCAL connect developers, investors and compliance buyers of CERs to landowners in the African and Caribbean regions who have land available for sale, lease or a joint venture (JV) for the development of a CDM or Eco Friendly Project.
Our management team have over 12 years experience in the development, project management and deployment of large scale renewable energy and CDM projects. Our expertise and knowledge in this allows us to provide the following services:
- International Business Development- We act as facilitators for the development of renewable energy projects around the globe. With our headquarters in London and our bi-lingual team spread across three continents we are able to provide international business development services.
- Promotion of Renewable Energy, Sustainability & CDM Projects- Our team have a strong history of specialised marketing & PR campaigns. ONCAL offer marketing and promotion of projects to the local communities and on a global scale.
- Introductory Service for Investors/Developers- We can act as a broker/introducer for investors or developers seeking projects in the Caribbean or African regions.
- Project Management- ONCAL can act as the overseer of the entire project to ensure the scope of works are carried out to the agreed timeline and is compliant with the regional guidelines in place.
If you require any of these services please contact us on
ONCAL gives landowners the opportunity to not only earn additional long term rental income but to also have a positive impact on the local community.
10% of ONCAL Membership fees goes into the preservation and maintenance of projects developed on ONCAL Landowners Members land.
Types of projects that can be developed on your land
Business Members of ONCAL may be interested in developing a Solar PV farm on your land to generate renewable energy for your local community. Solar farms can be developed on land that has animals grazing or crops growing without affecting your land.
Business Members of ONCAL may be interested in developing a wind turbine farm on your land to generate renewable electricity for the local community. Similar to a Solar farm, the land can still be used for farming and grazing animals.
Business Members of ONCAL may be interested in developing a chemical recycling plant on your land which is a plant which essentially breaks down plastic waste to be transformed to energy or fuel
CLEAN DEVELOPMENT MECHANISM PROJECTS
Business Members of ONCAL may want to develop a Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Project on your land. A CDM project is one of the flexible mechanisms developed in the Kyoto Protocol where a project generates CERs (Carbon Emission Reduction Certificates). The Kyoto Protocol was founded to reduce carbon emissions globally by allowing the world's highest polluters to offset their carbon emissions by investing in projects which generate carbon emission reduction certificates which can be traded on the stock exchange.
Business Members of ONCAL may be interested in building sustainable housing on your land, which is with less damage to the local environment by being less waste and more re-use and recycling embedded in the housing.
Business ONCAL Members may be interested in developing a Compost Plant on your land. This is where food and other bio waste is transformed into organic material to be added to soil to help crops grow better.
Low Cost Annual Membership Fee
As an ONCAL Landowner Member, you would receive first refusal on proposals from developers/investors and have input towards how they can help to improve your local community with the development of their project on your land.
- Exclusive invitations to ONCAL events
- Opportunities to earn a long term rental income
- Access to network of developers and investors with billions to invest
- Positive use of derelict or dormant land
- Right to Vote on how ONCAL Membership fund should be used
- Right to use ONCAL Logo on your website and materials
- ONCAL Membership Certificate
HOW TO BECOME AN ONCAL MEMBER
If you would like to join ONCAL please see if you are eligible here.
To become an ONCAL Landowner Member you must meet the following criteria.
- Have a single piece of land available anywhere in the Caribbean or African Region at least 5 acres in size.
- Land that is mostly flat
- Have proof of ownership of the land such as a title deed in your name
To become an ONCAL Member please complete the membership application form to be approved and receive our full information pack which includes details about membership fees and our terms and conditions.
*ONCAL Accept payments via bank transfer or credit or debit cards. (4% Fee applies to all credit card payments)
Interested in becoming a member or simply have questions about ONCAL? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate in reaching out today.